• Overall: It 's the average score of each feature contributes pilot in the calculation of this value. • Concentration: Affects the speed should be at least 200. • Talent: This affects a lot of performance in wet conditions and reduces errors with high risks ( this is the only feature of the pilot that can not vary), it should not be less than 70 • Aggressiveness: allows you to have a positive influence on overtaking in the race. • Experience: Do not you exercise and increases by 1 point for each race made a positive influence in qualifying, it should not be less than 90. • Technical insight: it helps to reduce fuel consumption and wear and tear of parts, increases by one point in the race. • Resistance: This affects positively on the qualifications and maintain the speed in the race.
Driver oa calculator found at gpro.net. GPRO Database - search drivers and other tools for online f1 manager gpro.net. Propeller Thrust Calc - to share.xlsx. Propeller Thrust Calc - to share.xlsx. Propeller Thrust Calc - to share.xlsx.
• Charisma: Do not crucial in the choice of a good pilot for beginners, useful for sponsors • Motivation: It 's the reason that the pilot bringing it to 250 ( the max ), you can earn up to 21 points Overall. • Reputation: going up as they go through points and win races, helpful for sponsors • Weight ( kg): the weight of the rider, the less the better because you can afford to load more fuel without losing performance in the car • Age: the age of the driver, always keep under the age of 35, beyond which the yield falls. • Only negotiate with a sponsor to time, we will use all the resources on him. • Look for a sponsor who has 0% of negotiations, in order not to lose it right away.
• Choose the location of the sponsor according to the following order of choice: • Engine cover • sidepods • nose • Rear wing- wing front • Decide the sponsor according to the characteristics: • Finance, the higher the more money we could give. Darling aankhon se mp3 song free download. • Expectations, the expectations are that they will have on you, to be taken into consideration when they make the question of what are your goals.
• Patience, the second most important value, whether it's seventh accept any offer of money, if you are on the 6 /7 or 7/7 always ask for more money. • Reputation is a kind of charisma to the sponsor, not very important. • Image, the question ' How popular is the driver with the fans? ' choose the answer based on the value of the image seventh hated by fans until 7/7 loved by fans.
• Negotiation is the speed of trading the higher the faster you will find an agreement.? Want to have a historical data of your driver? Register and get access to the Reserved Details Hits: 44913.
I’d like to get everyone thoughts on the driver Overall Ranking, and how it’s used to separate drivers into different classes. I’m not sure I understand the need to do this. As I get more experience, and learn from my team, the idea of using a driver’s OA to limit where he can compete makes less and less sense to me. I guess the idea is to “level the field”, so you don’t dominate just by having a great driver. Once you start to learn what to look for in a driver, the OA stat is very misleading. If we removed the OA limit for each class, market forces will drive up the cost of the really good drivers, and reduce the cost of the not-so-talented drivers.
Let’s take Racer X for example Overall: 137 Concentration: 204 Talent: 191 Aggressiveness: 129 Experience: 15 Technical insight: 218 Stamina: 0 Charisma: 216 Motivation: 0 At 137, he’s “too talented” for Pro, yet he will probably not get picked up for Master. Racer Y Overall: 133 Concentration: 171 Talent: 227 Aggressiveness: 1 Experience: 114 Technical insight: 202 Stamina: 26 Charisma: 191 Motivation: 15 OA 133, He’s eligible for Pro. And only 5x the per race salary of Racer X. If I could choose between them, I’d pick X because his salary is so much lower.